cover contestThis might be the quickest post I ever do. Are you ready? Don’t blink.

But, super exciting news, DHP has two (two!) excellent choices for my next book’s cover. And we want you, my ever loyal readers, to weigh in on the tough decision.

Click here to go DHP’s Facebook page, where you’ll see the two covers. Leave a note in the comment section telling us which one you prefer and why. You might even win a copy of my first book, There’s a Green Plastic Monkey in My Purse.

Let me say thank you again for how wonderful all you readers are. It is a crazy, humbling, surreal experience to write a book and then to see the cover in full color. Without you, none of this would be possible. I appreciate each and every one of you!

Let the voting begin!

Jessaroo

8 Comments on Vote Here! (for the cover of my next book!)

1. MeglyMc
    May 27, 2014 at 3:35 pm (3 years ago)

I love the first one…however, I do love a good monkey. I’m going with the second one. 🙂

2. Kristen E
    May 27, 2014 at 8:10 pm (3 years ago)

I assume my husband would prefer me to post here under my name rather than Facebook under his name :). I also like the gray cover (clean look, thought monkey was a bit distracting).

Thanks for your hard work on the books!

3. Cheri Fields
    May 27, 2014 at 8:36 pm (3 years ago)

I voted. The earbuds hit home instantly. People will get the point before even picking the book up. What an exciting time for you. 🙂

May 27, 2014 at 9:17 pm (3 years ago)

And you, because as of now, you’re in it! (Squeeeeee!)

((Assuming my editor doesn’t make us chop out huge sections.))
    (((But my editor hasn’t made me chop out huge sections of other things, so I think we’ll be okay.)))

May 27, 2014 at 9:17 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks for your hard work education the youth of America!

May 27, 2014 at 9:18 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks, Larry. I think that one is appealing to almost everyone, but I especially thought it might reach out to a manly audience this time.

May 28, 2014 at 6:34 pm (3 years ago)

Well, then my opinion should be particularly valued as I speak for that audience.