I Could Use a Nap and a Million Dollars: Biblical Alternatives to Stressed Out Living
The new book hits the shelves in winter of 2018, and I’d love your help to spread the word!
Here are some ways you could help launch the baby book from the nest:
- Social media posts on all your favorite accounts. I’ll have pictures available for you here, but you could also just take pictures of the book out and about as you read it, or add it to your stack of to-read books and then photograph the pile.
- Honest reviews on Amazon* and GoodReads. This is a huge, huge help. Amazon notes which books are getting a lot of reviews and gives them more attention. Short and sweet is just as good as long and breathy. For example: “I liked it!” Or, “Not a deep thinker, that Jessie, but I did laugh out loud in her conversation about boobs.” Stuff like that.
- Blog posts about the book. If you blog, this helps the book get traction across the internet.
Personal Recommendations still sell more books than anything else. I cannot thank you enough!
Here are a few places you might be able to get a surprising amount of traction for the book:
- Your local library (ask them to order a copy or twelve!)
- Your church library or bookstores
- Women’s ministry directors
- Retreat and event planners (I occasionally leave my house to speak and meet with readers!)
- Local college libraries, especially Christian colleges.
Graphics you can use to publicize the book: